|My Daily Deviations|
|My Daily Deviations|
|From my wonderful friends. Thank you so much|
THE NINE WORLDS - VIKINGS UNIVERSE EXTENDED!hosted by
King Kong and I contest (8 days left)hosted by
VanHelsingInc Photo Manipulation Contest!!!Greetings, Dearly Beloved Van Helsing Fans!hosted by
Short Challenge #19Short Challenge special with the winners Challenge for stocks Providershosted by
Share The Love Contest It's Contest Time Digital-Wings-Art Members!hosted by
Please check also this wonderful stockartist-galleries:
|Für Deutschsprachige |
Nachhilfe DAWenn man der englischen Sprache nicht so mächtig ist, hat wohl jeder, der einen neuen Account hier auf DA erstellt, seine eigenen kleinen Probleme, zurecht zu kommen.
10 tips for photomanipulation newbiesThis is a reprise of an earlier article!
Providing Stock+Resources - A Beginners Guide Pt01The following five part guide is a collection of tips and tricks for stockers and those who would like to become stockers but don't know where to start - based on my personal experence. While reading, keep in mind that most of what is outlined below are guidelines and not a set of rules you never ever cross - there are exception to everything but the very first rule (I would say copyright is not debatable, after all, you expect others to respect yours, too). Also, this has gotten very long and still, I feel I forgot stuff... So if you have any additions you'd like to see in here, feel free to comment!
Providing Stock + Resources - Part 03: Stock RulesThis is Part 3 of Providing Stock+Resources - A Beginners Guide. It is aimed at resource providers new and old - I'm trying to give some tips and pointers based on my experience both as a stocker and a photomanipulator. If you have anything to add, feel free to comment, I still feel like I forgot soooo much Any other comments are of course welcome as well. I hope this helps at least some
A Great Stock Provider - SpecialHow to be a Perfect Stock Provider
My favorites and stocks that I recommend ( part 1)These are galleries that I have in my favorites because I do not usually look at stocks that are on the popular Deviantart because I always see pictures stolen and porn (see tips here ) then for me not to see these things, I use only the stocks that I have in my watchers
Not legitimate stock tips /how to reportMany people ask me what this term means ¨not legitimate stock¨
How to make a precut stock - TutorialStock and Resources
Dear PhotomanipulatorsThis message is addressed to all photomanipulators on DeviantArt.
This tutorial should show you the way to cut out a tree, which has mostly a sky-background. I do this with photoshop CS5. I have a german language version, but I will describe it with photos, so you should found it in your language also (I have to do it with english tutorials too, so I know, that it will funcition.) 1. My photo and reduced only to the tree.
2. Now erase the sky-background with the eraser-tool
3. Click in the sky
4. If you click to close to the leaves or in the tree and you will see this, go one step back. It is necessary to have a good look to your cut out, so that you can see faults:
5. Click in the sky between the leaves with a smaller eraser-tool
6. Click between the leaves and the trunk with the eraser tool to remove the sky.
7. This is now the result after removing the sky around the tree with the eraser-tool. You don´t have to remove all of the sky, this is a further step. You should remove the sky only around the tree.
8. Try to click with the pencil toll near to the leaves around the tree, because we want to remove rests of the sky, which isn´t removed fully. Cut out also the trunk with the pencil-tool.
9. Take the selection around the tree and the trunk
10. Improve the edges
with roundending: 4, soft edge 0,5 Px
11. This is the result
12. Now take a new layer below the tree and fill it with red colour.
13. You can see now, that the sky is not already removed and there is some work to do.
14. Duplicate the layer. If something is going wrong further, you have the last one to work with again.
15. Now go into the channels. Have look where the most dark contrast is given for the tree. Here it is the blue one.
16. Duplicate the blue channel and reverse it
17. You see this now:
18. Adjust the curves
Make a S-Form with the curve to have more black in the background and more white in the tree.
19. Now darken the shadows and bleach the lights in the work. Go over the whole tree with the lights - tool and darken the edges a little bit with the shadow- tool.
20. Click Strg and click also at the same time with the cursor into the blue copy icon. You have now a selection of the tree. Go now into the layers back of your work and take a new layer (again step 10.- without the roundening) Now you get this result:
21. You can see, that there are some branches and leaves, which don´t look very nice. Remove them with a pencil on a mask or with an eraser:
Compare: Before and after
The final tree:
Thank you for watching. If you have any questions please ask.
and here is the final cut-out for download:
Hello my dear visitors,|
you know me as YBsilon from my main account.
I collected a lot of photos in the past and I travel a lot. One of my cameras is always with me. On land I photograph with my SLR EOS 550D or my Canon G12 (broken and gone away) and now with Canon G 15, under water with Panasonic Lumix TZ10 and before this with the Olympus Mju Tough 8000. I decided to share some of my photos with you. All pictures are photographed by my own. I cut them out for you, so there are a lot of PNG-Files, it´s more easy for you to work with them and it calm me down after a long working day. And now (after 2 years it becames something like my brand ) I prepare you also with textures and backgrounds. I hope you like them, they are helpful and you have a lot of fun.
I´m so curious on your works.
In future I will upload some new stock, so don´t hesitate to visit my stock-account from time to time.
For my rules please visit my journal.
Most of my works are uploaded with a preview of my photos. If you don´t see one, it´s because in my first uploaded stocks I haven´t done it (from time to time I did it and completed it, but it´s much work) or it´s why I make it myself from my stocks and it´s my little secret what are the basics of the stocks - but I declare, that they are all from my own photos, if not otherwise declared in the description of the stock)
...and I love the little llama